Would you like assistance with your job search? Connect with the Workforce Connections Team. Call 970.498.6600 or email [email protected].
- Assistance registering with the statewide job search engine, Connecting Colorado, which is a requirement for UI benefits
- Maximizing your online job search, including your Connecting Colorado account
- Utilizing other online tools/resources for your job search, i.e., LinkedIn
- Resume reviews*
- Customizing your resume to a specific job description
- Cover letter review/assistance
- Interview prep/mock interviews
- Career exploration
*If the only assistance you want is to have your resume reviewed, submit directly through your Connecting Colorado account. On your dashboard, look for the “Toolbox” and click on “Resume Review.” Your resume will be reviewed and feedback provided to you via email within five (5) business days.
For additional resources for your job search visit larimer.org/ewd.
Employers are hiring!
Local employers are actively hiring. Consider checking-out the following employers for their job openings:
- Colorado State University
- King Soopers
- Kelly Services
- Retail Odyssey
You can view the daily job list at: larimer.org/ewd/job-seekers.